MedClimate to Present at Investor’s Circle
MedClimate has been chosen amongst hundreds of applicants to speak at Investor’s Circle Spring Forum this year to present our philosophy to the distinguished impact investment group. The largest, oldest and most renowned angel group in the country, Investor’s Circle is a group of 200 investors looking for opportunities in the impact markets (high social or environmental impact groups) that will lead the charge in disrupting major change areas. We are proud to be given the opportunity to share our vision with the group and look forward to the opportunity.
Investors’ Circle mission is to catalyze the flow of capital to for-profit companies that provide social and environmental solutions.
Investors’ Circle acheives its mission by:
- Attracting and sharing high-quality impact enterprise deal flow
- Vetting and coaching selected impact entrepreneurs
- Providing opportunities for selected entrepreneurs and investors to meet
- Facilitating the due diligence and investment process
- Cultivating its impact investor network with networking, education, and community-building opportunities
- Incubating new initiatives and financial instruments to make it easier to invest in impact enterprises
- What is Investors’ Circle Vision?